How can I move a patient from the Waiting List to an Appointment?
You can move a patient form the Waiting List to the an Appointment by following the steps below. Alternatively you can assign patients to appointment slots. Here is a link to how you can do that.
- Click View on the Waiting List registration for a patient
- Scroll to the end of the registration where you will see a calendar
- Click on a time slot within the availability (i.e. the yellow) and you will see a side-bar open with the details populated
- Click Save and you will receive a notification that the "Appointment has been scheduled"
The appointment is now scheduled.
- If you do not see availability (i.e yellow sections in the calendar) you will need to set it up for that service.