How do I add a new service?
From COVID-19 vaccination to Head Massage - you can add as many services as you wish.
There are 2 main types, virtual and in-clinic.
To add a service:
- Sign in to your Hashealth account
- Navigate to the Services menu item on the left
- Click "Add Service"
When you are adding a service you can create an in-clinic or virtual service.
- Select the "Service Type" - it can be virtual or in-clinic.
- Set the service a name - choose one that makes sense to your patients.
- Give the service a short description - you could use this section to inform the patient about the service.
- Set the duration of the service
- Set the price of the service
- Set the currency
- Set whether you wish to take payment during the booking process or not.
An example of a video consultation service (virtual) and a COVID-19 Vaccination service (in-clinic) that are being offered.